DESIGNED FOR SMALL AREAS OF FAT INCLUDING THE SUBMENTAL AREA
- Optimized to capture and effectively treat smaller bulges
- Clinically proven results1
- Average of 20% fat reduction, consistent with other CoolSculpting applicators1
REACH A NEW PATIENT SEGMENT
- 7.2M consumers are actively seeking a solution to non-invasively reduce submental bulges1
- 67% of consumers are bothered by submental fat2
CAPTURE THE MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- 22.4M patients are seeking non-invasive fat reduction1
IN A RECENT COOLMINI™ APPLICATOR CLINICAL STUDY WHERE PATIENTS RECEIVED SUBMENTAL TREATMENTS:1
- 83% of patients were satisfied with their results
- 7 out of 10 patients found the procedure comfortable
- 8 out of 10 patients would recommend the procedure
The unique CoolSculpting procedure was developed by Harvard scientists and is based on the proprietary science of Cryolipolysis®, demonstrating that when fat cells selectively are exposed to extreme cold, they die and are eliminated naturally from the body, they are gone for good, and patients can expect long-lasting vary results.
The CoolSculpting procedure is cleared by the FDA to breakdown the fat of the submental area, thigh, abdomen, and flank, or “love handles” in individuals with a Body Mass Index of 30 or less.